Master Data Sales Support
Mission Responsible for the efficient execution of sales support activities, in accordance with legal and company requirements, ensuring correct, complete, and on-time fulfillment of all assigned tasks. What will you do:
- Opens/manages the material and customer database in SAP. Ensure master data of materials and info-record correctly maintained;
- Synchronized local database with the one of suppliers. Items not commercialized anymore, change in origin, transfer price, commodity codes;
- Issues reports upon request.
- Responsible for up-to-date material and customers database, but always in close collaboration with marketing and PIM;
- Support global projects, which have requirements for this function, like e. g. the commercial transformation;
- Ensure monthly checks-key controls reports and automatic notification in order to maintain a professional and growth supportive SalesForce account management database;
- Provide support to all company stakeholders within the area of activity. Always act in order to improve customer experience;
- Design and implement supportive actions in order to support team members increase efficiency in all reporting and data processing activities. Be proactive and assist them whenever needed. Coach them on optimizing processes and increasing tools awareness.
- University degree is requested;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent command of MS Office and internal tools (e.g SalesForce, SAP, etc);
- Flexible and ability to learn quickly;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Ability to work on own initiative but also as part of a team;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Quick adaptability with an openness to learn and develop.
· Well-being workshops;
· Massage and fruit days at the office;
· Hands-on training and access to our technical labs;
· Connection sessions with global management;
· Exposure to a multicultural and dynamic environment;
· Development Plan through Career path and coaching;
· Cool site environment;
· An employer with a high focus on Sustainability;
· Development Programs –Career Path & Talent Academy;
· Diversity and Inclusion -an integral part of the company's history, culture, and identity.