Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group. We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers. Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
We are hiring a talented Accountant to join our team in Bucharest office. The role is part of Bucharest Financial Hub which provide day to day and month end closing accounting support for Allianz entities with emphasize on insurance accounting.
- Complete assigned posting, journal entries and account reconciliations;
- End to End accounting and reporting (local and group) of SPV‘s;
- Conduct ad hoc requirements and participate in special projects as they arise;
- Propose and implement process improvement when needed;
- Assistance with preparation of annual consolidated IFRS report, RSR and SFCR;
- Assistance with both internal and external audits to ensure complete, timely and accurate responses to information requests;
- Fully reconcile and substantiate all assigned accounts. Archive records to satisfy audit statutory requirements;
- Strong academic background (preferably Accounting, Business Administration, Economics);
- Experience in accounting processes and accounts reconciliations ideally in the insurance/reinsurance industry;
- Ability and experience to work with big data volume ;
- SAP experience will be considered a plus;
- Proven command of English language (verbal and written);
- Strong sense of ownership, self-motivated, innovative and target driven;
- Good time management and organizational skills;
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- The ability to deal with various processes (closing and reporting) including understanding of data flows;
- Quick learner ;
- Strong knowledge of English and IT office tools (excel, word, PowerPoint);
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets
All applications will be treated with confidentiality.