JDE Sales Trainee - Romania JACOBS StandOut Start Traineeship Program
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Jacobs Douwe Egberts active.
Vezi toate job-urile JDE Sales Trainee - Romania JACOBS StandOut Start Traineeship Program active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
Goal and Key Take Outs
- As a Sales Trainee, you will take part in a paid 12-month learning journey, with the aim of becoming familiar with JDE’s business processes from the Sales department perspective.
- You will also rotate through two other departments, relevant to your core function. Therefore, you will be spending one month in each of the other two departments, in order to gain an in-depth knowledge of inter-departmental processes, returning then to your initial function for the rest of the journey.
- Working with the Sales team to develop an in-depth understanding of JDE’s business processes.
- Benefit from continuous on-the-job experience, and input from Sales department team.
- Familiarizing yourself with company structure & culture.
- Learn what it takes to build a successful career at JDE.
Responsibilities / Key Activities
- Contribute, alongside the Sales Field team, in “Perfect Store” implementation at store level.
- Support Shopper Marketing team in planning, developing, and implementing “in store” activities. Track the efficiency of the programs.
- Deliver, with the support of the Business Intelligence team, analysis, and interpretation of the “Perfect Store” KPIs at store, channel, region, and country level.
- Assist the Key Account team in the development of customer account planning.
- Support Sales & Operations process activities, on the Sales department side.
- Prepare presentations for strategic meetings.
- Student or fresh graduate (Bachelor or Master) looking for a traineeship program in Sales Department
- Excellent English proficiency in both writing and speaking.
- Comfortable working with MS Office programs.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Driver’s license can be plus.
- Enthusiastic, proactive, and curious, with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to start in July 2022, with a full-time flexible program & a balanced mix of work from home & office in Bucharest.