Production and Test Specification Engineer for AM (TM)
Passionate about testing but also interested in smart cars? Take a look at our role in the team.
* Generates Production and Test Specification (PTS) within a development project based on the standard template customized according to project specifics;
* Coordinate PTS definition for other modules of the sensor in other departments / groups (mechanic, hardware, software);
* Develop tools for sensor performance analysis (e.g.Matlab);
* Technical interface to manufacturing;
* Planning of the PTS availability;
* Involvement within release of production line;
* Support failure analysis of production issues or even field returns in case of new unknown failure modes.
* University degree in Computer Science, Programming, Electronics or similar areas;
* Matlab programming knowledge;
* Camera sensor system knowhow;
* Good knowledge in office tools;
* Knowledge of production test equipment;
* English language skills;
* Critical thinking: curiosity and skepticism;
* Analytical ability, creativity and problem-solving skills.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).