Software Product Manager for AM (TM)
Passionate about planning and ownership of a complete software package? Our Autonomous Mobility engineering team is working in Agile and Non-Agile projects delivering highest results and we are looking for a Software Product Manager to join our team in Timisoara. The role of the Software Product Manager is to lead and manage the software project team in order to implement a concept/solution, following the customer requirements. The Software Product Manager will take measures and ensure highest quality of the product, based on internal and customer requirements. The Software Product Manager will be in contact with the customer in order to ensure an appropriate project coordination and information flow.
* Plans and tracks all software deliveries and related activities together with the software core team members according to customer/internal milestones, required scope and quality (including 3rd party software components);
* Manages and drives the software team to achieve the project goals in terms of scope, timing and quality;
* Assures that the software project is run according to the valid development processes (Internal Process, SPICE, ISO26262);
* Leads software relevant requirements engineering from initial analysis through test execution;
* Leads overall software relevant issue resolution covering planning, monitoring, driving closure and ensuring successful on time execution;
* Monitors and reports status within the project team and towards Software Line Management;
* Drives on time execution of the software project;
* Plans and performs software release and software milestones including all necessary activities, release documentation and reviews required for final release approval by the Software Release Director.
This is what it takes to be a successful Software Developer:
* Experience in Software Development and Design (at least 2 years);
* Good knowledge in C;
* Good knowledge of microcontrollers;
* Experience in embedded software engineering;
* Knowledge in Operating Systems for embedded controllers;
* Good English.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).