Global Category Manager for Industrial Cleaning-Contitech&Tires
Kean on industrial cleaning and up for a challenge? Join our highly inspired expert team in NPM ContiTech & Tires. Do you want to be a Global Category Manager ? These should spark your interest : You will:
* Develop, maintain, align, communicate and implement Purchasing Strategies.
* Ensure Continentals requirements are reflected in the strategy.
* Drive the Execution of Market Intelligence studies and ensure the ideal balance of Competition and Pooling through e.g. supplier reduction.
* Conduct Benchmark evaluation and derive consequences in combination with cross functions (active supplier management).
* Identify, develop and promote Global Strategic Suppliers based on SRM requirements and considering the CSP definitions.
* Conduct Strategic Supplier Meetings helping to achieve further benefits in the future.
* Assure the implementation of favorable negotiated prices, terms and conditions in all relevant countries.
* Negotiate new and existing Global Price and Framework Agreements in legal, logistical, commercial and partly even technical terms.
* Identify, initiate, accompany and tender global Projects in cooperation with the Regional Category Manager and regional Sourcing Center and internal customer.
* Drive regular negotiations to constantly improve the cost situation of Sector ContiTech and Sector Tire in case of escalation.
* Drive re-design in cost reduction programs.
* University Degree degree in business administration, engineering or comparable qualification;
* Minimum 3 years of professional experience in Purchasing (or similar functions) of large companies with international background, respective material group preferred;
* Experience in project management;
* Knowledge of MS Office tools as well as in SAP R/3 and World Class Sourcing Platforms;
* Very good English language skills written and spoken;
* Affinity for cooperation with people and intercultural competences;
* Strong negotiating skills, persuasion and communication skills;
* Ability to work under pressure, driving execution;
* Creativity, reliability, integrity, teamwork, operates with global perspective;
* Willingness to travel worldwide.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).