Quality Manager in Projects for Arhitecture and Networking (TM)
''A team is not a group of people working together. A team is a group of people who trust each other.'' (Simon Sinek)
Do you want to join our team as Quality Manager in Projects? These should spark your interest: working on complex products with high level technology for a wide range of customers, being part of a great team where trust, mutual collaboration, people development, knowledge sharing are our way to do our job.
The main tasks of this role are:
* Main contact within the project team and towards the customer and plants, as well supplier plants for contract manufacturing worldwide regarding all quality aspects;
* Participate on project team meetings and perform project reviews;
* Close relationship and contact to sales department, project management, logistics, purchasing, supplier quality, plants, labs, and development worldwide;
* Supporting the management with quality related key figures;
* Escalation and reporting of quality issues;
* Leading of task forces and problem-solving teams;
* Evaluation of 8D reports, analysis results and tracking of effectiveness of countermeasures;
* Acting with customer B2B portals, e.g., PPAP Upload;
* Statistical evaluation of claims (0-km ppm, NCC, field returns);
* Represent BU and quality interests at customers and plants worldwide;
* Perform risk assessments to prepare the basis for a management decision;
* Clarification of activities for change implementation together with customer quality;
* Creation and implementation of quality concepts for the projects and products;
* Define and implement active measures to improve quality situation;
* Definition and follow up of quality targets, safe launch plan and quality concept;
* Negotiate quality requirements (e.g.: validation plan, quality targets, engineering tests etc.) with the customer;
* Drive application of quality tools and structured problem-solving methods (8D, Ishikawa, 5Why, IS-IS_Not analysis, DoE, etc.);
* Preparation, execution, and wrap-up, or supporting of customer-, internal or external VDA/IATF16949 audits.
* Academic degree in Electrical Engineering, Information Techn., Mechanical Engineering or similar;
* Several years of experience in automotive electronics;
* Good knowledge in electronics and software to follow and participate technical discussions;
* Good knowledge of statistics and tools (e.g. MiniTab);
* Good knowledge of MS Office and data preparation;
* Good knowledge of project management;
* Advanced or good knowledge in Quality Management of Automotive suppliers;
* Skills in problem solving methods, e.g. SixSigma education or 8D;
* Fluent English language skills;
* Good till very good knowledge of VDA6.3 / QS9000 and IATF16949;
* Flexible and problem-solving orientated mindset;
* International sensitivity and competence;
* Costumers, quality and result driven attitude;
* Assertiveness, sense of responsibility, networking, and communication skills and team spirit;
* Self-reliant working with high motivation, flexibility, and ability to work under pressure.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.