This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Pragmatic Play active
View all jobs HR Admin active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Pragmatic Play is a leading content provider to the iGaming industry. Pragmatic Play offers a multi-product portfolio of innovative, regulated and mobile-focused gaming products.
Our passion for premium entertainment is unrivalled. We strive to create the most engaging and evocative experience for all our customers across a range of products, including slots, live casino and bingo, all of which are available via a single API.
Pragmatic Play’s Games Library contains unique in-house content consisting of over 100 proven HTML5 games, available in all currencies, 26 languages and all major certified markets. We release three new video slots every month, with plans in place to further expand this.
• Problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve programs in a timely manner;
• At least 1 year of HR experience;
• Strong interpersonal skills;
• To communicate clearly, both written and orally, as to communicate with employees, members of the HR management team, and in group presentations and meetings;
• English advanced level;
• Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently;
• Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality;
• Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and must be able to improve performance through management feedback.
• Coordination of the onboarding and induction program for new employees for PragmaticPlay Group;
• Keeping up to date records of medical and holiday leave;
• Drafting and distributing of specific legal documents, job offers, job descriptions, individual labour contracts, additional documents, decisions, certificates, requests, statements, resignation etc. for Pragmatic Play Group;
• Managing the internal communication between HR Department and employees;
• Preparing, checking and archiving (paperwork, if applicable) as well as electronical archiving the personnel files for Pragmatic Play Group;
• Constantly updating the ORG Chart;
• Constantly updating the Employee database evidences;
• Ensure the relationship with agencies and external organizations for Pragmatic Play Group;
• Maintaining computer application by updating and entering data;
• Processing reports necessary for employee evidence for Pragmatic Play Group
• Maintaining up to date the current HR files and databases for PragmaticPlay Group, performing recurrent file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained for the Group