Senior General Ledger Accountant
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group. We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers. Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
The Senior General Ledger Accountant will strengthen the Accounting Team of Allianz Versicherungs AG and will ensure and set up efficient and compliant workflows to guarantee high quality for the transactions an processes within the Accounting Team. Will perform analysis and reporting for internal and external audiences (Accounting management, Group Accounting, statutory auditors, local/international authorities etc.).
- Perform analysis of Financial Statements to ensure compliance and integrity of financial reporting
- Continuous enhancement of data quality on a global level by developing and analysing meaningful KPI’S
- Ad hoc project work including analysis of deliverables as well as meeting deadlines / milestones and appropriate information and communication for the management
- Fluent in English, good communication skills (German language is a plus).
- 3+ years of working experience in the areas of General Ledger Accounting, Consulting, or Auditing;
- Experience with SAP FI accounting system;
- Sound knowledge of accounting standards and of the reporting requirements in an internationally operating insurance company
- University Degree in business administration, business informatics, finance or a comparable qualification;
- Strong analytical, communication and influence skills;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Creative thinker who likes challenges, strong in active knowledge transfer
- Oriented to application & implementation of new methods, tools, and technology
- Team player with strong interpersonal, intercultural, communication and organizational skills;
- Attention to detail with ability to think in processes and ensure deliverables are connected with operating plans;
- Strong ability to multi-task and appropriately prioritize tasks to meet deadlines;
- Self-motivated and proven “can do” attitude
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets