Talent attraction and University Relations | Antwerp, Belgium | 1 Aug 2022 - 31 Jul 2023
Do you want to start your career in a unique way?
AIESEC's international programs can help you expand your horizon and develop your career in a global setting. Our opportunities are related to the areas of Marketing, Business Administration, Business Development, Engineering, Finance and IT. The organization's activity has been extensive since 1948, through volunteer projects, internships and international teaching campaigns to support a multicultural understanding of the world. AIESEC's activity is led by young enthusiasts from all over the world in order to develop the leadership potential of young people through challenging experiences. AIESEC is a non-profit organization that offers paid and unpaid internships in start-ups, medium-sized or even multinational companies. Whether we are talking about a start-up in touristic countries such as Portugal or Greece or the multinational DHL or Microsoft, our organization offers you various perspectives to build your desired career and travel abroad.
What are you waiting for to upscale your career?
Come create the technology that helps the world act together Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world. We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work. Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality: • One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere • Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg • Workplace Pride Global Benchmark • LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Monday to Friday, 09:00am - 5:00pm
- Define a Talent attraction strategy for local candidates.
- Build and maintain relationships with key universities in Belgium.
- Attend University and Career events.
- Organize and manage internal recruiting events.
- Position Nokia on Social media within the local audience.
- Actively participate in internship promotion and selection process.
- Enrich Nokia UR portfolio with creative and profitable new ideas.
- Available for period of realization: 1 Aug 2022 - 31 Jul 2023
- Background: Marketing, Bussines administration, Human Resources
- Minimum level of studies: Bachelor (required)
- Languages: English
- Content Marketing
- Project Management
- Event Planning
- Salary for the opportunity: 1500 EUR per month
- Get Certified as a Global Talent Participant