Sample Coordinator, Engineering Center (Cluj)
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
Who you are:
- Junior: 0-5 Years, Senior: >5 years in machining technology.
- You have University degree in mechanical engineering, or comparable.
- You have experience with ERP systems (EG. SAP, Oracle) preferable related to material supply or sample coordination.
- You are capable of creating clear and accurate reports.
You would be a perfect match to our team if:
- You have excellent attention to detail and a creative mindset.
- You are quick and adaptable, you cope with changes easily and react fast.
- You are willing to learn new things and understand complex cause-effect relationships.
- You are structured and have an analytic way of working.
- You are able to communicate and synthetize.
- You have an open and cooperative personality enjoying the work in international teams.
- You are willing to travel abroad.
The languages you should know:
- English - a good level is mandatory
- German - it is not mandatory, but it is an advantage
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 25 Days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Bookster subscription
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Lunch discounts
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members.Job Description
Interested? Get ready to work #LikeABosch!
Our team is happy to welcome you. Here is what you will be doing if you choose to join the team:
- You will be responsible for implementation and maintenance of various ERP tools (eg. SAP, LIMS) necessary for managing business processes in the sample shop.
- You will coordinate the ordering and delivery of components and samples making sure that all deadlines and requirements are kept.
- You will operate all tracking tools from sample arrival to delivery and perform analysis in order to streamline the process.
- You will create and maintain all quality documentation related to data management, including processes, procedures and instructions.
- You will collaborate with engineering team in order to prepare quotations for samples and services.
- You will be responsible for the preparation all the necessary internal and customer documentation.
- You will be involved and participate to internal and customer audits.
- You will handle all reporting tools in order to provide data to management.