Technical Project Leader for Autonomous Mobility (TM)
Each one of us can contribute to a better future. You can do this on a daily basis as a Technical Project Leader. As a Technical Project Leader you will be responsible for the successful execution of all tasks of product development, design and test within the scope of the functional, quality, time, safety, security and cost objectives as agreed with the PM. You will coordinate the technical services that the individual technical disciplines have to provide for the project in development and testing. You represent engineering within the Project Core Team and in the Quote Team and lead and coordinate the technical development team. The TPL is the central engineering contact for PM.
Here is a glimpse of what you will do:
* Coordination and leading of technical project development team;
* Define the detailed project planning of technical development for the complete product;
* Monitor the complete technical performances of all disciplines in the project and define corrective measures if deviating from the plan;
* Perform risk identification, analysis, control and to steer the implementation of risk response measures within R&D;
* Coordinate technical change management;
* Prepare and perform project reviews (i.e. Engineering release, object, milestones);
* Coordinate the prototype production (A/B sample, from C sample only support);
* Support Project Manager in customer meeting with technical expertise.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
This is what it takes to be a successful Technical Project Leader:
* University degree (e.g. Computer Science, Mathematics, Electronics, Automatics) or relevant professional experience;
* Result oriented person with a strong sense of ownership;
* At least 2 years previous experience as Discipline Project Lead or as technical expert;
* Previous experience in automotive or other relevant fields for at least 3 years;
* At least 1 year of experience in coordinating a discipline team or showing strong leadership or entrepreneurial skills;
* Previous exposure to an international working environment/international project teams for at least 1 year;
* Previous exposure to production environment - nice to have.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).