Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, three consecutive times, in the Catalyst surveys, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. The Regional Audit Delivery Center (RADC) provides Audit services to various Country Member Firms from Deloitte Central Europe and to their clients. The Tax & Legal Delivery Center (TLDC) offers services focused on 5 service lines: GES (Global Employer Services), Business Tax, Global Tax Center Europe, Global Trade Advisory (GTA) and Legal Center of Excellence (CoE).
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
• A minimum of 2-3 years’ of experience in a multinational company with a general knowledge of labor laws and HR best practices
• Hands on experience with HR general policies and procedures
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
• English proficiency;
• Excellent stakeholder management skills;
• Ability to lead and coordinate multiple projects;
• Proactive, adaptable and driven;
• Exposure to other HR processes would be an advantage.
We are looking for a HR Generalist to join our BPS Team and work on a client delivery project, aside with other colleagues.
The HR Generalist will be part of our wonderful team and act as the first point of contact for the client employees in the country for various HR related queries. The Human Resource Generalist will assist in the execution of HR policies and processes that include both strategic hiring duties and administrative tasks.
• Support in managing the employment process by drafting employment agreements, addendums, termination documents, as well as drafting certificates of employment.
• Ensure compliance with health & Safety process and maintain relationship with external provider
• Cover a wide range of human resource processes in support of business objectives and human resource initiatives.
• Support in managing programs that address HR activities such as talent management, team and leadership development, retention, organization design, performance management and change management.
• Perform diverse assignments in areas as staffing, training, employee/labor relations, communication, compensation management, coaching, people development, etc.
• Actively partner with business leaders, line managers and team leaders in support of client in meeting its business objectives.
• Participate in identifying and developing employee skills to support business needs, coach employees, supervisors and leaders in addressing interpersonal and behavioral challenges.
• Ensure compliance with all employment laws and regulations and have the ability to be fair and impartial in the relationships with all employees.
• Generates employee data analysis, reports, statistics, etc., formulates conclusions and recommendations. (compensation, employee reports)
• Builds a quality relationship with the Client internal stakeholders;