Human Resources Business Partner
Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, three consecutive times, in the Catalyst surveys, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. The Regional Audit Delivery Center (RADC) provides Audit services to various Country Member Firms from Deloitte Central Europe and to their clients. The Tax & Legal Delivery Center (TLDC) offers services focused on 5 service lines: GES (Global Employer Services), Business Tax, Global Tax Center Europe, Global Trade Advisory (GTA) and Legal Center of Excellence (CoE).
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
• 5+ years of experience in Human Resources at a senior HR level within an environment which is fast paced and customer driven
• Exceptional understanding of strategic organization objectives and be able to articulate these in terms of “where we are” and “where we want to go”
• Exceptional ability to influence and partner with business leaders and managers across different functions and locations
• Strong facilitation and negotiation skills; able to listen to and persuade others based on sound logic
• Project management and execution skills
• Proven ability to operate with autonomy and discretion and use sound judgment in all situations
• Fluency in English
The HR Business Partner is responsible for execution of the HR strategies and activities that nurture growth, scaling, innovation, and organizational effectiveness. This role helps business leaders improve employee performance, retention, and experience. To be successful, you need the ability to dive deep into data, think strategically, execute tactically, and collaborate across many teams and levels.
Working closely with the CHRO (“Chief HR Officer”) and HR teams you’ll also keep the right focus on organizational effectiveness, career development, leadership development, and scaling annual talent management processes. In addition, this role will be accountable for driving key initiatives and projects in areas such as onboarding, employee relations, culture, diversity, and management capability/leadership development and succession planning, as well as facilitating annual talent management processes.
This is a great opportunity to be a true owner in a fast-paced, growing, environment, helping people to successfully join and then thrive in our unique environment.
• Offer business partner support to multiple leaders and their teams
• Provide input on the HR implications of strategic and operational decisions/plans
• Partner with the business on organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment
• Liaise with the Resourcing team to attract, hire and retain the right candidates, and identify opportunities to rotate and develop internal talent
• Review and analyze business unit data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
• Coach leaders in career development & management practices
• Provide coaching and education to managers on resolving more sensitive employee relations issues that may have a higher risk or impact to business
• Proactively identify training and development needs for individuals/teams and execute with the support of the HR team
• Support the design and delivery of training and education for career development
• Deliver on business-critical HR related projects