This job is no longer active!
View all jobs P&G active
View all jobs TECHNICAL RECRUITER active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
In recent years the demand for outstanding talent has accelerated due to business growth and our purpose to continue delighting consumers through innovation and exceptional products. As a result, P&G have made a strategic choice to accelerate our capabilities to identify, engage and hire the very best experienced talent.
We are looking to appoint a Technical Recruiter based at our Bucharest office. You will be responsible for the recruitment process for experienced talent from end to end for IT specific roles within key markets in Europe. Use your passion for data to advise and guide Hiring Managers on market conditions, sufficiency of talent and implement the appropriate sourcing strategy.
Key to this role is the ability to be consultative – an effective and persuasive communicator, who is proactive and hands on. Many of the skills we look to hire will require the direct sourcing of passive talent. You will use your sourcing skills to identify talent, understand their skills and career aspirations and assess their fit for P&G.
The role is varied, fast paced, and exciting. You will collaborate with a broad range of customers across Europe and colleagues in our Global Talent Acquisition team.
P&G actively foster development and coaching in ourselves and others and value new insights and thinking to improve our recruiting ability. We constructively disrupt, if we fail, we learn.
- Manage full cycle recruiting for multiple, complex searches, creating innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best talent to each role.
- Develop sourcing strategies and delivery plans for open requisitions, build relevant & diverse pipeline for future hiring needs.
- Be a trusted advisor to business customers by providing direction to hiring managers throughout the hiring process to ensure appropriate assessments, recruitment process and TA standard are maintained at all times.
- Facilitate and lead meetings and key initiatives and projects with client groups, and with the recruiting teams, that will continuously improve and scale our recruiting operations and results
- Build Talent Acquisition credibility with stakeholders by sharing knowledge, data, and insight from the external market inc. competitor activity, trends & innovation.
- Champion TA policy and processes inc. compliance, data integrity, stewardship of P&G resources.
- Build P&G equity with candidates in local markets through creation of high-quality adverts, EVP messaging and appropriate branding. Partners with EB&I team to create a winning sourcing strategy leveraging latest P&G EVP guidelines.
- Leverage’s data to make more informed decisions, influence stakeholders and ground understanding in recruitment progress and efficiency.
- Drive offer process - including extending offers, negotiations, closing candidates, and generating offer letters. Create compelling compensation and benefits recommendations using C&B guidelines and principals. Seeks approval from HM / HR BAM to verbally present job offers to candidates as required – inc. withdrawal of offer s due to PVP / onboarding non-compliance
- Supports the identification, engagement and management of 3rd party recruitment agencies and head-hunters (exc. RPO).
- Workday: Reviews and approves new requisitions, assigns security roles & approves offers when using the Recruiter Security role. Creates evergreen requisitions to support surge hiring & pipelining activity.
- Become a qualified P&G Interviewer, provides additional capability and capacity to existing interviewer pool.
- Partners with Exp Hire Recruitment Leader to build mastery within the wider TA organisation inc. creation of coaching / training material & recommendations / proposals to utilise latest external best practice relating to tools, technology, or process.
- Proven Recruitment Experience: You will have experience of recruiting permanent talent within large corporate / matrix organisations or agency recruitment - a combination of both would be an advantage.
- Experienced Sourcer: Skilled at using Boolean logic to identify passive talent leveraging LinkedIn, CV databases, networks, social media & Google etc.
- Data driven: Adept at acquiring, analysing, and telling stories through data. Interprets ATS data to manage workload, highlight risks and ensure system accuracy & stewardship at all times.
- Confident Communicator: Consultative in approach, skilled at managing stakeholder expectations, able to build relationships quickly and win candidate engagement.
- Delivery Focused: Driven to go above and beyond, takes personal accountability for actions and individual success measures. Proactive in bringing solutions to problems.
- Growth Mindset: At ease working in grey areas, recommending innovative approaches, experimenting with alternate sourcing strategies. Not content with the status quo.
- Great Teammate: Openly collaborates with colleagues and shares expertise & experience to enable others to find solutions and overcome sourcing challenges.
- Technology: Well-acquainted with the MS Office Software, LinkedIn Recruiter Seat, Talent Neuron,Applicant Tracking Systems (we use Workday) and CRM platforms.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.