TPA is one of the leading tax, accounting and audit services companies in Romania and Central and South Eastern Europe. From our offices in Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca we cover all regions of the country. TPA Romania currently has 11 partners and more than 160 full-time employees providing support to our clients in the fields of Tax Advisory, Accounting, Auditing, Advisory and Legal.
The TPA Group is an independent member of Baker Tilly Europe Alliance and is thus able to provide to its clients a worldwide network of tax advisors, auditors and consultants.
• University Degree(Economics-Accounting);
• Chartered Accountant diploma is a plus ( CECCAR or ACCA - Association of Chartered Certified Accountants UK);
• Very good knowledge of RAS (Romanian Accounting Standards) and IFRS ( International Financial Reporting Standards);
• Experience in reporting area for min. 2 years;
• Fluent business English (both communication and writing);
• Analytical thinking, discipline, results driven;
• Open personality, customer orientated behavior.
Be more: Develop your potential for growth
You will participate in formal training courses and on-the-job training led by managers. You will benefit of continuing professional education (CPE) management and support and an extensive library of online and self-directed learning content.
That is the reason our entire approach revolves around building a plan that suits each individual—based on where you are in your career, where you want to go, and what you need to achieve your goals.
• Prepare financial statements(balance sheet, income statement, cash flows) in accordance with IFRS(International Financial Reporting Standards) based on statutory trial balance, for allocated client portfolio;
• Follow up questions raised by clients in respect of financial statements;
• Provide other ad-hoc reports as required by clients;
• Attend client meetings together with managers/partner;
• Meet the deadlines required.
TPA – a great place to work
Success is a matter of setting the right goals. And having the right partner.
At TPA Group, an independent member of Baker Tilly Europe Alliance, you will find that your specialized experience and technical depth will allow you to quickly contribute to on-going engagements while at the same time, have the opportunity to be challenged by new engagements and advance your technical potential.
Be challenged: An environment for success
We are honored that our employees consistently recognize TPA Group, as a great place to work both regionally and nationally. Recognition doesn’t spring from any one program or practice we offer; rather, it is the result of the things we do every day.