Operator productie Bucuresti
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
- Absolvent de liceu
- Cunostinte medii de operare PC.
- Bune abilitati de comunicare si lucru in echipa
- Indeplinirea activitatilor pentru desfasurarea procesului de productie
- Respectarea instructiunilor si procedurilor de lucru
- Urmarirea stocurilor de materii prime si materiale necesare productiei
- Verificarea materiilor prime necesare productiei
Activitatea se desfasoara pe o perioada de 4 luni.