Quality Manager for UX Operations (TM)
Do you want to be a Quality Manager for UX Operations?
These should spark your interest:
* Drive with full ownership and empowerment the Quality management in our UX production locations and UX Focus Factories. Goal of this position is to strive for best-in-class quality performance in Operations and UX plants.
* Create and maintain a community of QMPPs. Define and align work products and framework for successful QMPP work.
* Drive, train and foster problem solvings in all UX production facilities all around the globe, with in a prominent role.
This is what it takes to be a successful in Quality Manager:
* Profound skills in problem solving, risk management, customer management;
* Managing larger group and sub-group including indirect reports, leadership experience in global distributed team environment;
* Knowledge in Project Management;
* Strong communication skills and intercultural competency;
* Knowledge about Quality Tools and Methods: FMEA, SPC, APQP, PPAP, MSA;
* University degree in engineering or related qualification;
* Five years' plus experience in Quality;
* Experience in OEM business;
* Leadership of international projects involving multiple locations with a strong focus of change;
* Understanding of different foreign cultures".
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.