Hardware Integrator-Display Solutions for User Experience(TM)
Today's displays are as individual as today's cars.
Forms and functions follow brand specific design philosophies.
New degrees of design freedom are enabled by the seamless integration of multiple displays into 3D shaped freeform surfaces and enable new User Experiences.
Our technologies allow a nearly endless variety of forms and shapes. With this role you will be part of Display Solutions Product Development Center in business area User Experience and work in an international team being involved in a wide product range with different display sizes and different customers working with the latest technologies on the market.
In your day-to-day job you will:
* Provide input for product architecture for assigned electrical modules;
* Contribute to define electrical architecture of the product;
* Be responsible for design, calculation, simulation, software-hardware interface and documentation of electrical modules and schematics for electronic designs according to product specification and defined processes;
* Be responsible for the development of electronic PCB test tools;
* Be responsible for creating and modifying of PCB schematics;
* Offer support for optimizing the PCB layout;
* Be responsible for creating test specifications and monitor electronic PCB testing and validation of test results;
* Perform electronic PCB verification tests;
* Be responsible for electronic PCB industrialization.
A mentor will support you to gradually take over responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes, and organization.
* University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Electrotechnics, Telecommunications or other relevant field of studies);
* 2 or more years of work experience in electronic products development;
* Excellent knowledge of the hardware components and microcontrollers;
* Advanced knowledge of analog and digital electronic design techniques;
* Advanced knowledge of hardware design tools (schematic, calculation, PCB design tools and simulation);
* Knowledge of electronic products manufacturing and assembly processes;
* Fluent in English;
* Very good communication skills;
* Strong drive and initiative;
* Strong problem solving skills and ability to analyze technical issues;
* Experience with worst-case analysis, FMEA, EMC, etc. would be a plus.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.