Workday Analyst - Absence, Time Tracking & Payroll
We have an exciting opportunity for an Analyst to join our Absence, Time Tracking and Payroll function to reinvent both the employee lifecycle and Workday user experience on a global scale. Working as part of a global Workday configuration team your role will be to ensure our absence, time tracking and payroll solutions are designed and configured optimally across our 60+ countries. Responsibilities include planning, design, set-up, implementation, communications, weekly service updates for absence, time tracking and payroll modules
- Support and implement Workday solutions to meet customer requirements
- Support and partner with and support functional owners and leaders to understand business requirements and desired outcomes
- Support the tasks and timelines to implement a solution
- Support design and coordinate test planning to ensure the configured solution works as expected
- Coordinate across teams and geographies to make sure all stakeholders are aware of changes, and if additional considerations may be needed
- Research and discovery to take advantage of feature enhancements to provide value-added solutions to the business
- Support impact analysis and testing to research forced features in the Workday bi-annual upgrades and the weekly updates
- Trouble shoot problems, share findings, test and implement solutions
- Research questions to clarify functionality, assess change impacts and opportunities for enhancements / simplification
- Create business cases and/or Workday brainstorms to support system enhancements.
Ideal Qualifications and Experience
- Solid experience configuring Workday Absence and Time Tracking with Payroll desirable but not essential
- Workday configuration experience for business processes, condition rules and calculated fields, reporting design and development, configurable security and cross-functional features
- Extensive experience working in an HRIS function, with a strong focus on HR Technology / Systems
- Bachelor's Degree Computer Science, HRIS/HRMS, or related field of study - HCM (Human capital management) Certified
- Strong understanding of Project Management concepts
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting abilities, with a focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Works effectively within a virtual team
- Experience working in a large, dynamic, global organization is preferred
- Human Resources related work experience with focus in HR technology
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience leading multiple projects and driving self and others to deliver needed results in required deadlines
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken
- Ability to learn and apply new concepts effectively in a fast paced, challenging, dynamic and evolving global environment
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise - and our purpose. You'll be part of an organisation of over 25,000 people, spanning 70 countries. We recognise the individual perspectives each of our colleagues brings, and our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths. In supporting collaboration and creativity and encouraging new ideas across a diverse and inclusive workforce, we can improve how we are driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support from healthcare and retirement planning to paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) ("We") may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.