Quality Excellence - Quality Reporting Specialist for UX (TM)
* Set-up, maintain and improve the Quality Reporting within Business Area User Experience (BA UX) worldwide;
* Align with stakeholder their needs to improve the Quality reporting and monitoring;
* Align with Central Automotive improvement steps in terms of reporting;
* Ensure that the Quality targets are defined, aligned, and agreed between BA UX Quality, Controlling, and all Plants and Focus Factories;
* Support Audits in terms of Management Review and Reporting;
* Execute strategic projects to improve the way of working within BA UX.
* Bachelor degree with technical background or comparable studies (e.g .Quality Management, Industrial Engineering, Project Management or Engineering);
* Work experience in automotive area or quality management (best case min. 5 years);
* Has +5 years experience in Quality management and Process/Quality Reporting management;
* Has worked as a team member in an international team;
* Knowledge of SAP HANA - Corporate Automotive Quality Reporting Tool;
* Knowledge of Business Intelligence Tool - Power BI and Knime;
* Quality Related KPIs and there definition (e.g. Quality Incidents, NCC, Gate FPY, Customer KPI);
* Knowledge in performing and applying quality improving methods (e.g. APQP, FMEA, Poka Yoke) including functional safety;
* Proficient in problem solving techniques (A3 Sheet, 8D, Ishikawa, Why-Why);
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.