Training Analyst – CDD 1 year
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Societe Generale Global Solution Centre active
View all jobs Training Analyst – CDD 1 year active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Public Relations active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) acts as a business solution center for Societe Generale, one of the largest European financial groups. We provide high-quality professional services for more than 35 countries in various fields of activity – Finance & Accounting, HR, IT and Corporate Operations. Our mission is to be a partner of choice, valued for owning, transforming and innovating through best in class talent.
The Training Distribution Analyst oversees administrative tasks for Société Générale’s trainings addressed to Société Générale employees in France. You will answer questions regarding the training sessions and collaborates with different training interlocutors in France.
Specifically, you will be required to:
- Plan training sessions both with internal trainers and external providers in accordance with appropriate training rooms availability in order to meet training needs;
- Undertake all necessary action in the tools MyLearning, Mandarine, Neocase, etc. (session creation, trainer and room booking, employees’ registration, session cancellation, session staffing, invoice validation etc.);
- Respond in accordance with SLA and KPI to the SG Group employees’ requests for all the classroom trainings assigned in your portfolio;
- Daily manage the logistical elements for all training sessions in your portfolio (session scheduling, purchase order, training documentation, invoices, etc.);
- Interact with France interlocutors in order to decide administrative elements for the training sessions;
- Assure back up for an assigned team member from the team during his/her absence.
- Good command of French (B2);
- Familiar with EXCEL;
- Positive attitude and a cooperative person;
- Detailed oriented person with great organizational skills;
- Very good effective communication skills (especially written).
WHY JOIN US
SG GSC is a Great Place to Work® certified company. Here, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating. If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- competitive compensation & remuneration, including annual performance bonus;
- preventive healthcare plan, and group health & life insurance;
- wide range of flexible benefits within a monthly budget;
- office perks, wellbeing and mental health programs;
- various social benefits and bonuses for personal or family events;
- 9-to-5 workday & work-from-home options with enablement bonus at onboarding;
- additional paid and unpaid time off, including Sabbatical leave;
- learning and growth opportunities based on individual development and career plans;
- unlimited access to various eLearning resources.
We are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious. Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years, or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating, and taking action are part of our DNA. If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.