SW Development Engineer (Java,C++,Cyber Security)_Sibiu_R&D_VED
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu: Click here to watch our location movie!
Check out your future responsibilities below:
* Performing software development for Infrastructure SW activities;
* Writing and implementing efficient code;
* Debugging and Analyzing written code;
* Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs design;
* Maintaining and upgrading existing systems;
* University degree in Computer Science, Computer Software Engineering, Software Programming and Development or similar areas;
* Knowledge of coding languages (Java, C++)
* English language skills.
* Experience designing interactive applications
* Experience with GIHUB, Jenkins, Eclipse
* Experience with XTend, XText, JBahave, compiler build optimizations, IDL
Comp & Ben:
* Pay for Performance;
* Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
* Referral Bonus;
* Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
* Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
* System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
* Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
* Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
* Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
* Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
* Community Events;
* Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
* Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
* Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
* Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
* Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD). Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 235,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.
Continental Romania: In the time frame 1999 - 2020, Continental invested about i 2 billion in its Romanian operations. All the corporation's five business areas are represented in Romania. The company has seven production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab, Brasov and Iasi. Continental cooperates in one joint venture in Iasi and has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed over 20.100 colleagues by the end of 2020, out of which a third are engineers and IT specialists.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.