Software Developer HAL for SAM (TM)
Passive Safety Software team is developing software for restraint system activation in case of road events. We save lifes when there is nothing more that can be done to prevent an accident How are you and what are your future plans? We are looking for a passionate SW developer to join us. As a SW developer in our group you can make your own contribution to the development of the SW for the next generation of airbag control units that will equip the new cars of all the major car manufacturers in the world. Each engineer enjoys autonomy and has responsibility for his work, developing modules of the complex SW project from requirements analysis through design and coding, to integration and testing. One of the main challenge is to develop generic SW solutions which will be reused on projects level; development of drivers for HW components, related to new ASICs and uC. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization. Key Responsibilities:
* Analyze Requirements;
* Create SW Detailed Design;
* Create SW Implementation artifacts;
* Deploy Static Analysis tools to ensure Code Quality;
* Deploy Unit Test Cases or Software Component Testing of the requirements via simulation;
* Support with Automation.
* C programming language;
* University Degree (i.e.,Computer Science, Informatics,..);
* Basic knowledge of embedded systems with real time constraints;
* Good knowledge about electronics (E.g HW schematics, uC, ASICS, ADC);
* Good to have: Configuration management knowhow with Git, Rhapsody, DOORS, Jenkins;
* Good/medium English language skills.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).