IT Infrastructure Specialist - IT (TM)
Do you want to be an IT Infrastructure Specialist? These should spark your interest :
* Design, scale and manage hybrid cloud infrastructure, security, and compliance;
* Enforce and ensure a holistic technology consulting method for all upcoming requests to derive and identify the best suitable architecture and design based on existing standard IT services and other (e.g. IT cloud) emerging services available to Continental;
* IT Engineer in Computer Science with significant experiences in Datacenter and IT, in a large scale, distributed organization;
* Coordinating and maintaining our ww distributed Engineering DC-Services "managed HPC platform" and "managed AIX" and ensuring Cyber-Security compliance;
* Troubleshooting and debugging of IT infrastructure DC problems and managing lifecycle in order to keep engineering solutions secured;
* Communicating with customers, external companies and internal departments;
* Managing, maintaining and securing UNIX-based operating systems.
This is what it takes to be a successful IT Infrastructure Specialist:
* Experience with cloud-based solutions;
* Experience in the administration of UNIX servers (SLES, OEL, AIX,...);
* Knowledge about scalable VDI solutions (e.g. NICE DCV);
* Knowledge reg. VM environments (e.g. powerVM, ESX);
* Knowledge of network infrastructures;
* Good presentation and strong communication skills;
* Language knowledge: effectively fluent in English (speaking / writing);
* Planning, organization skills;
* Problem-solving capability, decisiveness and result-driven;
* Ability to work in a distributed, word-wide environment/team;
* Decent knowledge of cyber-security IT-concepts.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.