DevOps for IT - IT (TM)
Are you a passionate DevOps? Then these should spark your interest:
* Develop and maintain software for the ECAD application suite (Zuken) and internal interfaces;
* Maintenance and configuration of our internal ECAD Library database;
* Manage Software sources in GitHub;
* Support the LANDesk package creation and testing;
* Provide technical support to Test Automation;
* Provide technical support to projects regarding IT infrastructure/software development;
* Document change requirements and solutions to re-use and share knowledge;
* Document Software Development from Technical down to Realization specification;
* Support new technologies like Cloud solutions.
This is what it takes to be a successful DevOps for IT:
* Bachelor degree in Computer Science;
* Experience in developing standalone application;
* Object Oriented Programming knowledge;
* Advance knowledge in these languages: Delphi 10.x, C++, C#, Tcl-Tk, Batch, PowerShell;
* Basic database knowledge;
* Basic understanding of innovative IT technologies (cloud, web-based architecture, continuous delivery);
* Good understanding in IT infrastructure & clients (network, OS, Win10, Win2k Server);
* Critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
* Ability to work in a Team and interface with colleagues from different backgrounds;
* Fluent English. Would be an advantage
* Understanding of electronic engineering process in automotive industry;
* Basic understanding of IT service methods & processes (ITIL).
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.