IT Specialist for Engineering Applications - IT (TM)
Are you willing to work in a young and motivated team? Are you already an expert or would you like to develop your skills in the area of IT Architecture? Then Continental IT Center Europe is the place for you! With more than 100 specialists in IT Center Europe we are offering challenging projects, a great team to work in and various possibilities to develop your expertise by learning new and complex business processes, technologies, systems and tools. We are looking for a passionate IT consultant, who will be responsible to define the high level architecture of the IT landscape in Continental, having the following responsibilities:
* Provide a high-level Architecture view across applications, projects, technologies, strategies and demands provided by Engineering Applications for the Engineering community of the Business Units (World Wide consulting);
* Define and create a "big picture" of a consistent and robust "to-be" Enterprise Architecture (functional architecture and application architecture cross-discipline) aligned with the business development strategies but also Continental Automotive process framework;
* Define global Enterprise Architecture data model and workflows to cover current engineering needs and future evolutions;
* Develop architecture related guidelines for Architects of IT Engineering Applications Domains.
This is what it takes to be a successful Enterprise Architect for IT Landscape:
* Academic degree in the field of engineering, computer science or equivalent qualifications;
* Experience in architecture languages and methods (SysML, UML, SOA, Archimate) as well as experience in dealing with architecture case tools (Rhapsody, SPARX EA);
* Experience in the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) environment;
* Experience in the field of architecture development of complex systems would be an advantage;
* Knowledge in tool suites like ALM (e.g. IBM Jazz) or PLM (e.g. PTC Windchill) is a plus;
* Experience in TOGAF Architecture Development Method (ADM) is a plus;
* Agile mindset to quickly adapt to the new market trends.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 235,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.