Internship Sales Support for Commercial Vehicle OEM - SMY (TM)
As a Sales Support Intern your responsibilities will be to:
* Support Sales Department in providing meaningful and informative analysis explaining business results;
* Maintain updated various financial and sales reports, databases or scorecards;
* Support in the preparation of periodical sales reports;
* Take ownership of ad hoc special projects.
This is what it takes to start a successful Internship for Sales Support:
* Finance/Economics University studies ongoing;
* Good writing, reading and speaking English skills;
* German language is a plus, not mandatory;
* Proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel).
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* A mentor for your learning period;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexible working hours for your studies.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.