System Engineer Internship for vehicle system and testing - SMY
As a System Engineer Intern you will be involved in the development of concepts/system in the Business Unit Commercial Vehicles and Services for the Timisoara location.
Do you want to be a System Engineer Intern? These should spark your interest:
* Tool installation and configuration;
* Development of internal tools/devices;
* Material tracking;
* Analyze customer and/or internal system requirements and create system integration plan;
* Decompose requirements to sub-system level and provide system test specification;
* Define system internal interworking requirements on sub-system level;
* Define system integration test plan;
* Run vehicle system integration tests and create reports;
* Provide support to system tester at deriving test-cases out of requirements;
* Solution finding for vehicle integration hurdles (first timer).
This is what it takes to be a successful System Engineer Intern:
* Enrolled University student, preferably in computer science, electrical engineering or software engineering or equivalent technical discipline;
* Basic know how on at least in one of the following areas: hardware, mechanics, software;
* Fast context switching;
* Good verbal and written communication skills in English;
* Driving license C category is considered an advantage.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* A mentor for your learning period;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexible working hours for your studies.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.