Software Developer for Continental (TM)
Who we are and what we do?
* We create products and experiences. Our product portfolio consists of cluster instruments, head-up displays, central displays and multimedia units;
* As we like to say, software is the soul of our products. This helps us to create the comfort while driving your car, to connect you with your car, visually, via sounds or haptic feedback;
* We work closely with system & software requirements engineers, software architects and project teams world wide to deliver a high-quality product for our customers;
* We use Agile methodology to plan, develop and deliver our products.
What are we looking for?
* Passionate software engineers who have experience in automotive embedded software development to join our team and work for the next generation products.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Experience in automotive embedded software development (at least 2 years);
* Good understanding of real-time systems (requirements/architecture/design);
* Good knowledge of embedded SW development process;
* Advanced C/C++ programming skills;
* Basic electrical engineering knowledge;
* Advanced English writing and speaking skills. Would be a plus to have:
* Experience with embedded development tools (emulators, analyzers, oscilloscopes, etc.);
* Experience with DOORs, Jenkins, Jira;
* AUTOSAR knowledge;
* Knowledge of SPI, CAN communication protocols;
* Problem solving skills.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 233,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.