Team Leader for Sales Planning & Reporting team, Engineering Center (Cluj)
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
Who you are:
- You have a University Bachelor or Master Degree in Marketing, Finance, Business Management;
- You have a professional experience of min 5 years;
- You have previous experience in planning and coordinating small teams;
- You have skills or abilities of problem solving, communication, organizational, building positive relationships, mentoring and hiring.
You would be a perfect match to our team if:
- You are eager to work with the newest automotive technologies and understand complex systems;
- You are proactive and you adapt easily in a changing environment;
- You are self-motivated and take ownership of your tasks and projects;
- You're a team player and offering and receiving feedback comes naturally;
- You take ownership of projects and tasks;
- You have knowledge of planning, controlling and logistic processes (particularly sales planning);
- You have experience in usage of Salesforce (e.g. Strategic Planning, Current Forecast);
- You have experience as tool or process trainer;
- You're not afraid to think outside the box and try to find creative approaches to your challenges;
The languages you should know:
- English - an advanced level is mandatory;
- German - a good level is an advantage.
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 25 Days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings;
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Bookster subscription
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Lunch discounts
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members.Job Description
Interested? Get ready to work #LikeABosch!
Our team is happy to welcome you. Here is what you will be doing if you choose to join the team:
- You will be responsible for continuous improvement of processes and tools and department development;
- You will coordinate processes and tasks: aligned proceeding of each team member (CSA) for central tasks;
- You will do the allocation of tasks equally within team, consideration of capacities;
- You will be organizing lessons learned workshops and good practices within the department and customer group;
- You will be responsible for competence management and development plan of the CSA;
- You will offer active mentoring/coaching for all team members, for both people skills and technical skills;
- You will contribute in defining development strategy of the group/department along with GrL and/or HoD;
- You will be responsible for facilitating communication and collaboration in teams/ departments, both locally and internationally.
Sales Planning & Reporting responsibilities
- You will be part of an international team which is focused on Mobility Sales Planning;
- You will act as an analyst for a sales team with focus on short-term sales and long-term planning;
- You will support the sales team and the organization in the transition to the Salesforce platform;
- You will support the coordination of sales planning & forecast activities;
- You will support the training of sales planning on both tool & planning process (in Salesforce);
- You will be doing standard and ad-hoc reporting of Automotive Market;
- You will be involved in prognosis and planned sales volume results including data analysis;
- You will be doing preparation of presentations for planned sales volume review meetings;
- You will ensure planning quality (plausibility checks);
- You will interact with Bosch sales teams on global level;
- You will be involved in preparing the Business Plan/Current Forecast/Actual planning and reporting (including data analysis);
- You will offer support for ad-hoc and sales specific topics.