FEA Engineer for Airbag Control Unit - SAM (TM)
Perform structural simulations focused on vibration analysis of Airbag Control Unit; provide simulation reports and results interpretation using appropriate tools and techniques.
* Perform ANSYS simulations to check the vibration behavior of Airbag Control Unit (ACU) and its assembly location in the car;
* Analyze acceleration signal on different PCB areas to determine the best position for sensors inside the ACU.
* Check the dimensioning of snappers, bushings or other mechanical parts when different loads are applied on unit;
* Provide simulation reports and make design improvement proposals;
* Compare simulation with test results and search ways to improve the simulation method;
* University degree in Mechanical Engineering , Civil Engineering or Physics;
* FEA tools knowledge (ANSYS);
* Experience with simulation techniques;
* Strength of materials, mechanical material properties and behavior;
* Thermal analysis knowledge is an advantage;
* Knowledge of MS Office;
* Initiative and good communication skills;
* Good English skills (reading, writing and speaking);
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).