SAP CO Senior Consultant
Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, three consecutive times, in the Catalyst surveys, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. The Regional Audit Delivery Center (RADC) provides Audit services to various Country Member Firms from Deloitte Central Europe and to their clients. The Tax & Legal Delivery Center (TLDC) offers services focused on 5 service lines: GES (Global Employer Services), Business Tax, Global Tax Center Europe, Global Trade Advisory (GTA) and Legal Center of Excellence (CoE).
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
• 4+ years of experience of SAP Controlling module, at least two full lifecycle implementation projects on S/4HANA or ECC 6.0
• Experience in finance business processes and cross module integrations
• Experience in SAP ERP and S/4HANA on several of the following areas: Cost Centre accounting, Profit Centre accounting, Product costing, Profitability Analysis, Investment management, Project systems and Margin analysis
• Hands-on experience with SAP Controlling area configuration
• Experience in system design and blueprinting
• Strong co-operation and interpersonal skills
• Fluency in both written and oral English
• Currently we work remotely, but we expect openness to business travel in the future (about 50% of working time)
Each project at Deloitte is different, so that our work is not monotonous, and our tasks are diverse. Most often you will be involved in:
• Requirements analysis and solution design for business processes in your area of specialization
• SAP system configuration, conducting unit / integration / acceptance tests
• Preparation and execution of trainings for SAP users
• Data migration and cutover
• Support of users after productive start of the system
• Cooperation with consultants from other functional areas
• Depending on the position – team management or project management
What we offer
• Participation in large and comprehensive SAP ERP projects carried out using agile methodologies, in an international environment
• Experience in business transformation programs with SAP S/4HANA, to help our corporate clients transform into 'intelligent enterprises'
• Opportunity to participate in innovations related to introduction of Cloud solutions, the Internet of Things (Iot) and Artificial Intelligence (AI)
• A wide range of trainings and great opportunities to learn and develop hard and soft competences
• Friendly working atmosphere and cooperation in a team of committed professionals
• Dynamic working environment
About the team
We are a leading team of innovation pioneers, implementing the latest industry solutions. Together with our customers, we solve complex business problems and look for new ways of operating using automation, digitization, and system integration. Our team is part of the global SAP structures at Deloitte and we deal with all SAP products.
We are recognized as a leader in SAP implementation services by both SAP and independent market analysis agencies (Gartner, Forrester):
• Deloitte Receives Four 2021 SAP® Pinnacle Awards | Deloitte | Press release
• Deloitte named a Leader in 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAP S/4HANA Application Services, Worldwide | Deloitte | Press Release