Voice Fixed_ Engineer 2nd Line
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
• Very good knowledge of Fixed Voice network principles for IMS technologies : CSCF, SBC, IN/AS platforms
• Good knowledge of core network protocols : C7, SIP, Diameter
• Good knowledge of operating systems: Linux, Unix, RedHat
• Analyse and interpret traces (wireshark traces, signalling monitoring tool traces, network element traces, logs);
• Team working oriented
• English (spoken and written)
• University degree: faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications and Information Technology
• 1-2 years of experience in IMS Network Operations and Maintenance activities
• IMS platforms trainings and certificates or equivalent
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
• In collaboration with 1st Line Operations teams, work out procedures related to the analysis of alarms in order to detect and eliminate faults. Perform data configuration, software rollout and support integration activities with planning and delivery functions.
• In case of incident assure trouble shooting analysis and all the repair actions, including vendor support escalation, in order to achieve service restoration of Voice platforms.
• Perform proactive maintenance activities to prevent incidents and constantly optimize the network. Take corrective measures based on performance management and indicators trend analysis
• Assure planned work activities, network rollout, software upgrades and parameter changes in Voice platforms ensuring quality of service and avoiding regression on network functionalities
• Perform acceptance test and integration/configuration activities of new network elements of the Voice platforms.
• Knowledge sharing in order to increase technical skills of other teams involved in deployment and operations activities in the network
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
• In this pandemic period we have 100% work from home for your safety.
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you!