Client Coordination Specialist with English and French
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Because our people determine our success, not everyone makes the cut. Progression is tied to education, empowering you to match your career to your aspirations both within and outside our firm. With our track record of uninterrupted growth, our people play a central role in what Mazars and our clients do next. We expect your contribution and reward your ingenuity. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too. Mazars, the smart choice.Cerinte
• Education: Graduate/ Final Year Student in Finance or Economics.
• min 2 years of related work experience (customer care, client relations);
• Experience in a related function, as part of sales, or finance organizations is a plus.
• Advanced level of English and French
• Advanced communication skills both verbal and written;
• Structured approach tailored to the audience.
• Aware of business etiquette and mirroring it;
• Team player that shows flexibility and perseverance in managing good working relationship with colleagues and internal stakeholders;
• Customer orientation, detail focused and problem solving attitude;
• Willingness and self motivation to learn new systems, processes and procedures;
• Ability to analyze, prioritize and execute tasks;
• Experience of working in a global, virtual environment is considered an advantage.
The core element of the role will be the effective back office support of any client coordination activities. This includes monitoring of client services delivery, reporting, preparation of documentation and presentations in support of coordination processes, administrative tasks (updating databases, project plans, SharePoint etc).
• Support seniors during the client coordination activities;
• Monitor the service delivery;
• Raise awareness of potential risk areas including potential escalations and address mitigations;
• Provide feedback on areas of improvements to the team manager;
• Document issues and resolutions as applicable;
• Support in creating the client coordination knowledge base.
What we offer:
• A competitive financial package, including but not limited to meal tickets, health insurance, yearly performance bonuses and, based on your tenure within Mazars, private pension fund and extra days off
• A blended working schedule, prioritizing working remote
• An environment where personal development is encouraged
• Intensive training through internal and external training sessions
• A people focused organizational culture of continuous learning and coaching