Commercial Planning Internship
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs JTI Romania active
View all jobs Commercial Planning Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
Who can apply?
• Student in final year(s) of study (preferably), within Polytechnics University or degree in Cybernetics, Mathematics and Computer Science;
• Proficiency in using MS Office, mainly Excel, MySQL. Experience in using Share Point, Power Apps or Power Automation represents a plus;
• Good understanding of Databases and Business Intelligence Solutions;
• Ability to carry out assigned projects to completion;
• “Can do” spirit and “High quality service” attitude;
• Communicate effectively verbally and in writing;
• Good English language.
What will you do: Provide support in carrying out the processes within the Commercial Planning department regarding the definition, implementation and monitoring of the consistency of the information used in the reports and transferred from the various JTI information systems. Analyzes and improves certain processes related to reporting systems and creates an application for the library with promotional activities. Paid internship.
- 1 day induction about company & internship program
- On-the-job training
Full time flexible program: 5 days per week, 8 hours per day
Period: July 1st – September 30th 2022
Location: mix with work from home
JTI Romania HQ : Bucharest, Dimitrie Pompei 9-9A.
All applications will be reviewed, however only suitable candidates will be contacted directly for further discussion. We thank you for your time and consideration!