Corporate Affairs and Communications Internship
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs JTI Romania active
View all jobs Corporate Affairs and Communications Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administration - Political Sciences active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Media - Journalism active on Hipo.ro
Who can apply?
- Student in final year(s) of study preferably - degree in Economics/ PR & Communication/ Psychology represents an advantage;
- Motivation to learn and to develop as professional in communications area;
- Good English knowledge;
- Good communication abilities and interpersonal skills;
- Proactive attitude;
- Good time management skills;
- Proficient in using MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point);
- Contributes to the anti-illicit trade advocacy and programs meant to increase law enforcement agencies capacity to fight the illegal trade in cigarettes;
- Participates in the development and implementation of anti-illicit trade activities such as public campaigns, programs meant to increase the capacity of law enforcement agencies to fight the illegal trade (canine teams for Customs, building of a car control facility in Siret customs point, press events organization, participation in different events and meetings outside the office and outside the normal work hours);
- Participates in relevant meetings with authorities and will draft letters to the Customs, Border Police, National Police and/or other relevant authorities;
- Offers support in other activities in the Corporate Affairs area, depending on the needs that may arise.
o 1 day induction about company & internship program
o On-the-job training
Full time flexible program: 5 days per week, 8 hours per day
Period: July 1st – September 30th 2022
Location: mix with work from home
JTI Romania HQ : Bucharest, Dimitrie Pompei 9-9A.
All applications will be reviewed, however only suitable candidates will be contacted directly for further discussion. We thank you for your time and consideration!