Who can apply?
• Student in final year of study; Background in Marketing preferably;
• Basic understanding and interest in current trends and practices in FMCG consumer promotions;
• Ability to carry out assigned projects to completion;
• Communicate effectively verbally and in writing;
• Very good organizational skills;
• High attention to details;
• Proactive attitude;
• Curious, with an analytical mindset;
• A friendly and engaging personality;
• Evidence of passion, leadership and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities;
• Good level of English language – both writing and conversational;
• Proficient in using MS Office.
- Responsible to ensure support for the development of brand activation programs in line with the brand guidelines and with the brand objectives, including: promotions and consumer mechanics, communication messages and materials for all brand touchpoints (digital, POS, etc.) from briefing up to implementation stage.
- Collaborate with other functions to gather necessary information and to ensure the required alignment for a proper brand management, in line with market standards and company’s process and procedures.
- Provide administrative support in the area of brand activation;
- Implement and follow assigned projects up to evaluation stage;
- Work on communication materials & marketing campaigns;
- Develop an understanding of consumer behaviors;
Full time flexible schedule (5 days / week, 8 hours / day)
Period: 6 months
Location: mix with work from home
JTI Romania HQ : Bucharest, Dimitrie Pompei 9-9A.
All applications will be reviewed, however only suitable candidates will be contacted directly for further discussion. We thank you for your time and consideration!