This job is no longer active!
View all jobs JTI Romania active
View all jobs Marketing INTERNSHIP active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
Who can apply?
• Student in final year(s) of study (preferably); Background in Marketing preferably;
• Basic understanding and interest in current trends and practices in FMCG consumer promotions;
• Ability to carry out assigned projects to completion;
• Communicate effectively verbally and in writing;
• Very good organizational skills;
• High attention to details;
• Proactive attitude;
• Curious, with an analytical mindset;
• A friendly and engaging personality;
• Evidence of passion, leadership and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities;
• Good level of English language – both writing and conversational;
• Proficient in using MS Office.
- Responsible to ensure support for the development of brand activation programs in line with the brand guidelines and with the brand objectives, including: promotions and consumer mechanics, communication messages and materials for all brand touchpoints (digital, events, POS, etc.) from briefing up to implementation stage.
- Collaborate with other functions to gather necessary information and to ensure the required alignment for a proper brand management, in line with market standards and company’s process and procedures.
- Provide administrative support in the area of brand activation;
- Implement and follow assigned projects up to evaluation stage;
- Work on communication materials & marketing campaigns;
- Develop an understanding of consumer behaviors;
Full time flexible schedule (5 days / week, 8 hours / day)
Period: July 1st – September 30th 2022
Location: mix with work from home
JTI Romania HQ : Bucharest, Dimitrie Pompei 9-9A.
All applications will be reviewed, however only suitable candidates will be contacted directly for further discussion. We thank you for your time and consideration!