Junior Technical Analyst (CIB)
UniCredit is a pan-European Commercial bank with a unique service offering in Italy, Germany, Central and Eastern Europe. We serve over 15 million customers worldwide.
They are at the heart of what we do in all our markets. UniCredit is organized in four core regions and two product factories, Corporate and Individual Solutions.
This allows us to be close to our clients and use the scale of the entire Group for developing and offering the best products across all our markets.
Digitalisation and our commitment to ESG principles are key enablers for our service. They help us deliver excellence to our stakeholders and creating a sustainable future for our clients, our communities and our people.
We are looking for a Junior Technical Analyst to join us in the International Branches ICT team of CDIO CIB. This means that you will interact with our main customers UniCredit International Branches (London, New York, Asia) about the requirements for applications transformation and work on the delivery of the IT solutions. You have to support the design technical solutions based on functional specifications as input to Developers, and the link between functional requirements and technical implementation team.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Degree in technical studies (computers, engineering, banking, finance or equivalent.);
• 1-2 years of experience in Technology or Financial Services is preferrable;
• Experience in coordination of project team activities using both waterfall and agile methodologies is preferrable;
• High ability to work analyzing and manipulating data with high level of expertise is required;
• Knowledge of SQL is preferrable
• Knowledge of Corporate Banking and Payments business processes is preferrable;
• Functional knowledge of back-office core banking system with accounting, payments, regulatory
reporting is preferrable;
• Customer orientated and pro-activeness;
• Structured thinking, focused on problem solving;
• Good communication & presentation skills at different organizational levels
• Open minded approach;
• Fluent English.
Personality & Soft Skills:
▪ Open-minded, structured and result oriented personality;
▪ Willing to learn new things;
▪ Respectful to multicultural environment;
▪ Pragmatic and problem-solving mind;
▪ Good negotiator focused on win-win solutions.
• Analysis and interpretation of functional specifications, carrying out response activities in terms of requirements clarifications, scope framing and testing guidelines;
• Provides technical support in full implementation of standard application solutions to the given standards;
• Supports the design of new or existing products by analyzing requirements, constructing diagrams, studying system capabilities and writing technical specifications;
• Recommends controls by identifying problems and suggesting improved procedures;
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
• Involved in the technical testing during all test phases as well as following the post go live activities of our assets and incident management;
• Coordinates the communication with ICT infrastructure stakeholders in design and delivery phases
• Contribute to the delivery of IT implementation activities in waterfall and agile delivery methodology
• Works both on evolution and maintenance environments.
Our offer to you?
▪ Flexible working hours;
▪ The possibility of working remote 2 days/ week;
▪ A professional but still friendly work environment;
▪ Access to our benefits platform with a dedicated budget that you will be able to use, in order to choose
the most suitable benefits for you;
▪ Healthcare services from one of the agreed providers (3 potential options);
▪ Holidays accorded based on your working experience (21 up to 25 days);
▪ Career in an international banking group, build on the diversity of its strong local roots
▪ Dynamic and fast-moving environment, full of growing opportunities
▪ Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the IT
area of the financial industry.