Senior | Insurance
Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, three consecutive times, in the Catalyst surveys, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. The Regional Audit Delivery Center (RADC) provides Audit services to various Country Member Firms from Deloitte Central Europe and to their clients. The Tax & Legal Delivery Center (TLDC) offers services focused on 5 service lines: GES (Global Employer Services), Business Tax, Global Tax Center Europe, Global Trade Advisory (GTA) and Legal Center of Excellence (CoE).
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
• degree in Economics/ Finance/ Mathematics/Accounting
• familiar with the insurance field and previous experience of 2-3 years;
• familiar with accounting and regulatory concepts (IFRS, Romanian GAAP, Solvency II is a plus)
• fluent in English;
• curios, eager to learn and develop;
• seeing challenges as opportunities to grow;
• willing to further study and get an actuarial certification (optional) or ACCA
As a trusted consultant, you will:
• Take part in significant insurance projects
• Research industries, specific companies, and market data
• Analyze companies from a financial, operational, and industry perspective
• Contribute to building financial forecasting models
• Contribute to analyzing complex accounting aspects
• Contribute to the creation of high-quality deliverables
• Create presentations, dashboards or interactive insights into data sets
• Contribute to a strong client relationship through interactions with client personnel
What we offer
It’s your career, your life, and your choice. Deloitte can give you the opportunity to work with some of the best professionals and explore what works for you through a variety of sources of inspiration:
• Strong investment in your career and constant learning opportunities
• Thorough & very insightful onboarding process
• Actuarial or ACCA certification
• Exposure to insurance markets and businesses in the CE Region, but not limited to
• Full-time job (undetermined period) and a friendly team
• Opportunity to work under the guidance of more experienced colleagues (managers, senior managers)