Homologation Engineer for Wireless Products - HEAT CE (TM)
Passionate about new technologies, but also interested in how they work and shape the future in automotive? Take a look at our Homologation Engineer role in our CORE Engineering HW group in Timisoara. Do you want to be a Homologation Engineer for Wireless Products? These should spark your interest.
The Homologation Engineer is actively involved in establishing connections between development team, homologation laboratories and project management, having as final result all the required certificates which a customer is asking for.
Responsibilities and tasks:
* Main interface towards homologation suppliers and customers;
* Organize the activities based on a defined homologation process;
* In charge to homologate products with different technologies in different countries, based on defined standards and requirements;
* Follow procedures and guidelines, with commitment to provide results in time;
* Flexible and resilient to unplanned changes or challenges;
* Responsible for data maintenance of the certificates inside Homologation database;
* Ensure fulfillment of the product homologation with respect to customer requirements;
* Actively influence the sourcing process during homologation phase.
This is what it takes to be a successful Homologation Engineer:
* Technical University degree (preferably in Electronics/Telecommunications);
* Good communication skills with internal / external customers / authorities;
* Good knowledge of MS Office package;
* Very good English skills in writing, reading and speaking. German language would be a plus;
* Intercultural sensitivity as well as good networking and communication skills;
* Experience with RF design, wireless services and / or radio regulations / standards would be a plus.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.