RF/Antenna Design Engineer for HEAT CE (TM)
Do you want to be a RF/Antenna Design Engineer? These should spark your interest :
We are looking for an RF/ Antenna design engineer to join our Access Systems group in Timisoara. Car access is a very complex and interesting field involving wireless communication (RF, LF, Bluetooth, Ultra-wide-band, Wireless Power Charging and other new technologies).
The candidate will work with us for designing the RF circuits and antennas for products like: remote keyless entry keys, passive start-and-entry keys, standalone receivers and transceivers, tire information systems and high frequency modules covering many RF communication services. If you would like to work in this field in a professional and friendly environment, you have good knowledge and understanding of the RF field and previous experience in RF/Antenna design, we will be happy to welcome you in our group.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes, and organization.
This is what it takes to be a successful RF/Antenna Design Engineer:
* Technical University degree (Electronics/ Telecommunications);
* Good understanding of RF domain;
* Previous work experience in RF/Antenna design;
* Knowledge/experience in working with specific RF/Antenna design Tools on the market;
* Good English skills (writing, reading, and speaking);
* Familiarity with new technologies like Bluetooth Low-Energy, 5G, UWB would be a plus;
* Experience with RF/Antenna design for automotive products would be a plus.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.