Trainee Publisher Account Management
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs PIA Media active
View all jobs Trainee Publisher Account Management active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Advertising active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Public Relations active on Hipo.ro
- The sourcing and set up of traffic sources
- Manage PIA Media existing inventory yields by trafficking ad campaigns in our ad ecosystems, including DSP’s, Affiliates, Ad Marketplaces, and assist in overseeing our demand inventory
- Analyze trends in traffic placements within our inventory sources by monitoring revenue, performance, and optimization metrics
- Understand digital media campaign setup, optimization, strategy, and reporting framework to relay to internal teams
- Navigate through large data sets utilizing pivot tables to analyze validating of leads through various advertising exchanges, networks, and direct publisher traffic sources
- BA/BS degree
- First experience working in the mobile ad industry
- Initial experience in negotiating, relationship building, and account management
- Above average written and verbal communication skills preferably in two languages
- PowerPoint, Excel, and Word skills
- Strong analytic, quantitative, and technical aptitude with great attention to detail
- Self-motivated, driven, flexible, adaptable, and a team player
We at Qverse are the agency for companies that think digitally about their marketing right from the start.
With more than 550 colleagues, we develop a consistent and cross-media customer experience for a wide range of customer groups of leading B2C and B2B companies - this end-to-end media approach is based on our broad knowledge and experience in content, technology, data, and AI. Qverse, part of PIA Group, accompanies clients from the right media strategy to ad tech implementation, data analysis, and management to the implementation of personalized campaigns on all platforms.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary and growth perspectives
- Motivated, and international teams with the possibility to travel abroad
- Additional annual vacation days - 30 days
- Working Hybrid with the office next to SunPlaza
- Free Healthy Snacks
- Friday Pizza Day
- Meal tickets
- Private health coverage
- Flexible working hours
- Additional annual vacation days (starting at 23 and going up to 26)
- Access to our PIA Campus
- Annual company team building events and hackathons
- We are looking forward to having you on our team!
We can accept only applicants who have a work permit for Romania.