Grow Faster. Grow Further. There is a very high probability that Finance in eMAG is different than what you have come across so far. In order to enjoy it, you have to love taking initiative and getting to the very bottom of business cases, you have to ask questions and work together to find and define the best options eMAG has to move forward. Then, you execute. Past experience always comes in handy but, many of the projects we’re working on are brand new, so curiosity and an open mind moves us forward.
We are constantly upgrading people processes for our young organization, and each and every member of our team has an important role to play in that. Our ambition is to have not only a thriving business, but also an engaged team that fosters development – or, in other words, the best learning environment in town! If you like the sound of that, then, we’d love to meet you!
What will you do in our team?
As a Financial Analyst in our team, you’ll be working closely with your stakeholders in order to optimize financial results for a specific department in eMAG. You’ll achieve this by analyzing actuals, identifying business opportunities and risks, while understanding and correlating different business elements. Your daily activities may include:
- Developing and maintaining a close relationship with stakeholders and their teams
- Preparing and analyzing consolidated reports on actuals, forecasts, as well as long term plans
- Researching and analyzing fluctuations in costs
- Analyzing and working together with other colleagues in order to prepare and revise annual budgets
- Preparing monthly forecasts, while identifying differences and offering stakeholders valuable explanations
- Analyzing actuals and identifying financial and operational key issues that should be considered and remedied
- Preparing short and comprehensive presentations about financial results
- Proposing and implementing different reporting/ budgeting/ forecasting instruments
- Getting involved in different projects and constantly contributing to team efforts in obtaining results
- Constantly simplifying work flows
- Are passionate about Finance and you want to work in a dynamic environment
- Are passionate about further developing your knowledge and skills
- Have 2 years of experience working in Financial Analysis, Reporting or Controlling
- Have budgeting, planning and/or cost control knowledge
- Have a University Degree in Economic Studies
- Are an Excel master
- Speak English fluently
- Have the ability to work with different groups and levels within an organization
- Have the ability to take the lead in internal discussions and negotiations
We know that benefits are important, that's why, at eMAG, we offer you a few options to choose from:
- Medical subscription for Medicover, Medlife or Regina Maria;
- A flexible budget that you can invest in yourself as you wish: meal tickets, holiday tickets, cultural vouchers, private pension, foreign language classes, eMAG and Fashion Days gift cards, access to World Class gym or even professional development classes;
- You will receive different discounts from our partners - banking, mobile, dental medicine, wellness or coffee shops;
- You have access to the Bookster library;
- You'll work in a friendly office. We redesigned our headquarters office to suit our new hybrid work model: we doubled the number of rooms destined for meetings and we equipped them with state-of-the-art technology to facilitate mixed meetings - online & offline.