We are Schlumberger, the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry. Throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle in over 120 countries; we design, develop, and deliver technology and services that transforms how work is done.
We define the boundaries of the industry by unleashing our talented people’s energy. We’re looking for innovators to join our diverse community of colleagues and develop new solutions and push the limits of what’s possible.
If you share our passion for discovery and want to find out what you could really do, then here is the place to do it.
• Bachelor’s degree -technical university studies
• Good standard of English language, both written and spoken
• Computer operating skills- Office
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to organize, prioritize and work under pressure
• Postgraduate studies as a specialist in the field of Health, Safety and Environment (training in the field of safety and health at work, with a duration of at least 80 hours and waste management responsible training)
The responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Assist line management with: Understanding and Implementing the HSE Management System; monitoring HSE objectives; liaising with local contractors and agencies regarding HSE; assessing local risks; generating local HSE procedures, work instructions and checklists; preparing and monitoring HSE plans that define how the HSE Management System is implemented at the location level; monitoring compliance to policies, standards and procedures; compliance audits and self-audits.
• Advise management on corrective actions required.
• Participate in screening and HSE training of personnel, including contractors.
• Keep abreast of new documentation and training material related to HSE and inform management accordingly.
• Ensure that HSE documentation is updated and available onsite
• Monitor and follow up on HSE reports and facilitate meetings and HSE audits.
• Maintain a high level of HSE awareness among personnel through communication, training and promoting involvement in HSE programs.
• Analyze HSE trends for the location.
• Facilitates the health surveillance process by drawing up Individual risk assessment in collaboration with management and ensures that the process takes place periodically
• Correlation of fitness report with HS training booklets and certification validation in QUEST
• Tracking the registration of HS and ES trainings in the training booklets
• To create orders in 1 click and to follow them until the reception of the products / services, including the update for their reception
• Administrative tasks in organizing meetings / trainings/ HSE events
• Facilitate general introductory training of new employees as per legislation
• Writing addresses / notifications and sending the documentation to the authorities
• Preparation of notifications of substances and chemicals and transmission to authorities
• Tracking the validity of documents in RCTS and updating the documentation in RCTS
• Review QUEST to ensure that logged data is correct and up to date.
• Advise management on the level local HSE compliance with Schlumberger, local and host country regulations.
• Advises managers on the HSE training program and HSE responsibilities
• To participate in the periodic verification of emergency intervention plans and systems
• Collection of information and centralization of data for the purpose of environmental reporting
• Other administrative tasks depending on available capacity
1. Acknowledge and comply with Romanian legislation and Schlumberger internal policies and standards in regard with occupational health and safety, fire.protection and environmental protection;
2. Ensure the achievement of health and safety, fire protection and environmental protection objectives;
3. Use properly the machinery, apparatus, tools and other means of production.
4. Use properly the safety devices, especially of those installed on machines, tools, technical systems and buildings;
5. Immediately inform the employer and/ or HSE personnel of any work situation presenting a serious and immediate danger and of any shortcomings in the protection arrangements;
6. Participate to the training sessions as per legislative requirements and company internal standards;
7. Respect the program of periodical occupational health surveillance;
8. Maintain a work behavior that reflect compliance with occupational health and safety, fire protection and environmental protection standards, including compliance with regular occupational health surveillance;
9. Report promptly to the immediate hierarchical superior and/ or to HSE personnel the occupational accidents in which was involved, which he/ she witnessed or have been made known;
10. In emergency situations act promptly and in accordance with the emergency response plan and internally assigned responsibilities
Your internship would be a paid program, with a labor contract for a period of 6 months, 8 hrs /day with the possibility to become a permanent colleague of ours
Meaningful responsibility from day one
Challenging job in a dynamic, multinational and diverse work environment
Meal tickets & Additional contribution for lunch
Medical coverage at Medicover
Flexible with your exams program
Learn on the job and apply the knowledge from university
The possibility to become a permanent employee
Dare to discover!