Scrum Master for Sensor Fusion Teams - Autonomous Mobility (TM)
Our Sensor Fusion teams cover framework development, algorithmics and testing. They are enhancing environmental perception for multi-sensor vehicles currently being developed, paving the way for future fully autonomous driving.
We are looking for a fellow open-minded colleague that:
* Drives us on the road towards self-organization;
* Makes sure our agile "ceremonies" stay relevant and engaging;
* Addresses our obstacles, distractions or interruptions, and is able to work us through blockers and impediments;
* Values open communication;
* Has good problem-solving and conflict-resolution abilities.
A mentor will support you to gradually take over responsibilities, after an initial training phase that will familiarize you with our processes and organization.
* Knowledge of agile methodology, frameworks and tools (e.g. SAFe, Jira);
* Organizational and communication skills;
* Teaching and coaching abilities;
* Good command of English language.
Any of the following will be a plus:
* Scrum Master certification;
* Previous experience with embedded SW development teams.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).