Sales Support Specialist
Valuable team member of the Operations Department, the new Sales Support Specialist will be part of a dynamic department, having an impact on the Agency’s and other partner’s day to day activity by managing the pre-sales (licensing) and post-sales activities, fee calculation & payments, Learning & Development software management, Local and Regional Reporting as our foremost responsibilities.
Main Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Broker licensing and activity support
- Bancassurance/Direct to Consumer licensing support
- Agent licensing and activity support
- Broker/Agency reports
- Licensing, Relicensing and Annual Credits Support
- Insurance legislation understanding
- Local and regional reporting
- Proficiency with Microsoft software, including Excel and Word.
- Excellent time management and communication skills with strong attention to detail and follow-up
- Adaptable to change
- Ability to make good and fast decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative, positive and self-starter mindset
- Logic thinking and an eye for details
- Client orientation
- Ethics and integrity
- Friendly environment with multiple career development opportunities
- Inclusive and multicultural team where you can create impact with your innovative ideas and creative personality
- Various learning & development programs, adapted to your needs and goals
- Benefits (flexible hours, meal tickets, private medical subscription, insurance policy, Bookster subscription, discount on dental services, additional holiday based on seniority)
- Attractive salary and yearly additional compensation, according to your performance and support for the team
- Good location – close to public transport stations (bus & subway) & remote working capabilities.