Data Operations Specialist - R000045694
What do you call it when 3 billion people use your products in a single day? We call it just a normal day!
We see big potential in life’s little moments. Brushing teeth. Washing hair. Showering. Shaving. Caring for the baby. Cleaning the house. Doing the dishes, and the laundry. We make the products that help make these moments a little easier.
Procter & Gamble is a global company. We are the largest company in the world in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry. We manufacture over 60 brands (such as Gillette, Pampers, Ariel, Pantene, Old Spice, Blend-a-Med, Bonux, Head&Shoulders, Always, Fairy) to nearly 5 billion customers, competing in 160 marketplaces. More than 130 000 employees in more than 80 countries worldwide work every day to provide products of superior quality and value to the world's consumers.
• Proficient in working with large and sophisticated datasets using Excel, SQL (Python/Knime/PowerQuery – are a plus).
• Experience in BI Software (eg. PowerBI) is a plus.
• Excellent communications and problem-solving skills and user understanding.
• Proven very good collaboration and contribution in a constructive environment.
• Data Analytics or Data Engineering skills/experience is preferable.
• Operates with discipline, acts with a sense of urgency and result in mind.
Do you want to join a team of IT professionals who apply their skills to bring groundbreaking, technology-based capabilities and business models to life? Have you been looking to use and grow both your IT and business skills?
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting Data Analytics and IT Systems Operations, Projects, and Reporting, including data gathering, harmonization, and setting up a system. You will belong to a global community of passionate and motivated co-workers who are among the best at what they do worldwide.
To accomplish the goal, you will need to interact closely with P&G Sales Teams. In addition, you will work with the respective Data Managers/Project Managers on the project.
This role reports to a SEE Sales IT Manager. We are proud to be a highly diverse and technically-adapt team with members from different countries, backgrounds, and cultures.
• Data gathering, clean up, and harmonization from multiple sources.
• Maintain Operations Integrity for different system, including maintaining master data, supervising data discrepancies, and sending periodic reports.
• Work with the teams to provide timely and accurate data to systems.
• Automate data and reporting, set up system when needed.
• Create best-in-class dashboard reporting using PowerBI.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Neurobion, Sangobion, Vicks, Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor
Experienced Professionals (Job Segmentation)