Garrett - IT Internship - Power Bi Developer - 12 months contract
Garrett is a cutting-edge technology provider that enables vehicles to become safer, more connected, efficient and environmentally friendly. We lead the development of innovative and differentiated solutions which empower the transportation industry to redefine and further advance motion. We partner with the world’s leading car and truck manufacturers, creating the turbocharging, electric boosting and connected vehicle systems central to the latest generation of fuel efficient and lower emissions vehicles.Requirements
Bachelors Degree or above in either computer science or related work experienceResponsibilities
- Maintains the current project portfolio for Power BI, in terms of data availability, data accuracy, implementing change requests for the existing projects.
- Prepares the documentation for all allocated projects in terms of technical documentation, change requests, training manuals, presentations, end user trainings
- Acts as a backup for the other Power BI developers based on the defined backup structure
- Ensures the report migration if necessary
- Ensures a smooth transition for data integration, user access
- Identifies the root cause and corrective actions for all the issues occured for the allocated projects
- Creates new Power BI reports based on the business specification received from the business owner.
- Ensures the feasibility study is done correctly and on time
- Ensures the data integration and the communication with other teams until the necessary data are able to be consumed by Power BI
- Develops the new reports in line with company standards, user experience, and at high quality level
- Manages the user access for the new reports
- Prepares the technical documentation for all new reports and also the training materials / presentations / training with end users
- Prepares the testing scenarios and test it prior to deliver the report for UAT
- Ensures support during the hyper care stage
- Colaborates with other teams to ensure the data accuracy and availability
- Colaborates with the business owners to present the solution and to identify the root cause in case of any issue
- Has a good communication within the team, ensuring a good knowledge sharing support and being a good team player"
Other important information
- Work type: Hybrid (3 days from the office - Pipera HQ near Pipera metro station; 2 days - work from home)
This is an exciting time to join Garrett Motion! Garrett is one of the automotive industry’s most iconic brands, supplying cutting-edge technology solutions to nearly every major automaker and truck manufacturer in the world. Recognized for more than 65 years for its ground-breaking turbochargers, Garrett is today leading the breakthrough of new electric boosting applications and software solutions that will continue to make vehicles safer, more connected, efficient and environmentally friendly.
About the Team
The Garrett Information Technology (IT) team focuses on understanding the business, market challenges and new technologies to deliver competitive and innovative services that make our business more flexible both today and in the future